Latest News & Events
17 September 2018 to 18 September 2018
0800 to 1500
|Venue||The Covenant School, Virginia, USA|
|Trainer||Ms Sarah Schaefer|
Two-Day On-Campus Training
A two-day on-campus professional development workshop on the use of think! Mathematics resources to influence the way teachers teach and students learn Mathematics.
This course covers the following content:
- Singapore Mathematics – background, research and results
- Teaching to mastery – the role of the teacher, modelling and practical exercises
- Key learning theories to help shape classroom practices and enable children to build strong mathematical conceptual understanding and process skills
- Fun-filled activities and anchor tasks to inspire learning and liven up classes
- Journal writing and types of journals – descriptive journal, evaluative journal, creative journal and investigative journal
This exclusive workshop is organised by SL Education and Mathodology.
Like us on Facebook