Latest News & Events
20 - 21 August 2018
0800 to 1500
|Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham, USA
|Dr Yeap Ban Har
K5 Lesson Design and Differentiation
This two-day workshop will focus on using the Singapore Approach to design and differentiate lessons to meet the needs of our increasingly diverse classrooms while creating an environment of extraordinary engagement and deeper, more meaningful learning.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Planning with Singapore’s 3-part lesson format
- Visual strategies to bridge concrete understanding to abstract understanding
- The 5 elements of an effective mathematics lesson
- Identifying advanced learners and extending tasks
- The 4 foundational skills for intervention
- Questioning to build understanding
- Promoting student collaboration and discourse
- Meeting the needs of struggling learners
Find out more information here.
Please register here.
This workshop is organised by SL Education and 3R Teacher Training.
Like us on Facebook